Bridal Hair & Make-Up
Suitable for beginners or intermediates
Qualification - Bridal Hair & Make-Up
Who is it for?
Anyone who wishes to become a make up artist with a focus on wedding services, or for existing professionals with a desire to offer bridal services.
What could I do next?
This can lead to an advanced make up artistry techniques course
What will I do on the course?
- beauty standard theory
- Liquid and powder contour
- Colour correction
- Make up brushes (cleaning and maintaining)
- Bridal Make Up
- Using pigments
- Lash application
- Flawless base
- Bridal hair-up
What is provided?
Full training manual, colour wheel, brush set & lashes
What do I need to provide?
▪ A model on the day
▪ Your completed course assessment
▪ Appropriate Salon wear / dress
▪ Bring your own make up kit - we'll advise what you might want to add during your sessions.
Location & Contact Details
Tel: 01501 229909
Feel free to chat with us on Facebook
67 E Main St, Whitburn, Bathgate EH47 0RF, UK